Thank you to The Parmiagiana Whisperer for nominating me for this! It seems like a great way to find out what other blogs are out there. I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to give this response, but I really do appreciate it!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and mention their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given by your nominator.
3. Nominate 11 Bloggers.
4. Ask your nominees 11 questions.
5. Ask your nominees to Nominate 11 others.
6. Notify your nominees once your post is live.
Here are my responses to your questions:
1- What is your star sign?
2- What is your favourite season and why?
Autumn! I love the cool weather and the warm colours. Also, sweater weather and hot drinks. I’ve been spending a lot of my time lately just eating autumnal foods, walking outdoors and decorating the house.
3- Favourite pizza topping
This will sound very strange, but pear and goat cheese! But I love a good Margarita Pizza too,
4- Do you have any pets?
I have a Bichon Frise named Sadie and a Tortoise Shell cat named Lily.
5- If you could travel back in time, which historical period would like to visit?
Upper Class England, 1910. In all honestly, this answer is entirely to do with Downton Abbey.
6- If you could interview somebody, from the past, present or future, who would you choose?
Julie Andrews, 100%.
7- If they made a musical about your life, what song would describe you best?
Ever since I saw Pippin, I’ve really resonated with Corner of the Sky.
8- What’s your favorite movie?
Must Love Dogs.
9- Are you happy?
Sometimes. And when I’m really not happy, I watch Must Love Dogs.
10- What is craziest thing you did for love?
Hasn’t happened yet! But for love of Downton Abbey, I spent all my savings to travel to the filming locations when I was 22.
11- What cake would you be?
Lemon Poppy Seed. Sure.. lets go with that.
Since my blog is fairly new (as of July) and I have not been very active in the last few weeks, I do not know many more blogs, and I don’t want to nominate people unless I genuinely read their blogs! These blogs I continue to read, and so I want to share them with you. If you read this and think I’d like your blog please leave a comment so I can find you! I’d love to meet more bloggers.
Here are my questions!
- What book are you currently reading?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- What is your favourite meal?
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
- Describe your ideal Friday night.
- Do you have any pets?
- What blog topic do you like reading the most?
- How do you wind down after a stressful day?
- What would your spirit animal be?
- Who would play you in the movie about your life?
Subscribe below to be notified of new posts: